Liberal Firearm Committee Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that idiot. He was also quoted as saying in an interview: "He knew from an early age that he wanted to be a lawyer: one reason, he says smiling, was that "there was no science, or math, or heavy lifting involved.""

No truth nor accountability wanted neither - kinds sums up his vision - IMHO. I also feel he preyed on the fears and the trauma of the victim families in Montreal to get reelected in Etobicoke (Toronto).

Also interesting that between 1997 and 2003 - advertising work hiring Groupaction to defend the Canadian Firearms Centre totalled $3.3-million. Jean Brault, Groupaction's President, had six fraud-related charges through the Sponsorship Scandal.

Good summaries at:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Firearms_Registry
https://www.forbes.com/sites/gradso...-training-for-hard-to-fill-jobs/#75b1dfbb1dc5

Reactions: NDT
CMAJ should retract their flawed report on firearms injuries

1297198293914_AUTHOR_PHOTO.jpg

By Brian Lilley First posted: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 05:46 PM EDT
http://www.torontosun.com/2017/03/29/cmaj-should-retract-their-flawed-report-on-firearms-injuries

Did anyone else get a letter concerning a bill to make UN markings on all imported firearms? supposed to cost alot more to buy an imported firearm if this bill C-10a get passed expect to pay an additional 200$ to the cost of imported firearms..

Did anyone else get a letter concerning a bill to make UN markings on all imported firearms? supposed to cost a lot more to buy an imported firearm if this bill C-10a get passed expect to pay an additional 200$ to the cost of imported firearms..

This is true, and impending. I'll run up a post or two soon in this regard.
It is the Fed Lieberals (actually mostly Justine doing his damnest to wiggle into a post with the UN) that are pushing this far beyond what anyone considers reasonable. I will also post a template letter you can simply put your name on, and send (for FREE) to Goodale & your own MLA. Soon...

Cheers,
Nog

I think she's going to lose in the long run.

Every year the number of guns and licenses seems to increase; all the kids raised on FPS video games want the real thing. All the time I meet new shooters, and if you read through the comments following that article there's tons of people saying "well it doesn't seem to be a problem because the murder rate is tiny".

And that's CBC readers. If you took a representative sample of Canadians I think most people either have no opinion, or some interest in guns.

There's a reason the Liberals haven't moved against gun owners, and a reason they've delayed the UN markings, and it's the same reason that practically every Conservative leadership candidate made specific overtures to the firearms community: it's big, it's made up of people with disposable income, and voter turnout in that demographic is high.

Gun owners are a political force to be reckoned with, IMO.

I never believed for one second that the Gestapo would do away with the gun registry info, you'd have to be a fool to think so. It's all sitting in the memory banks make no mistake about it. The only thing is is how valid is it. Many guns have traded hands since then so how accurate is it. None the less they still know who the gun owners are in this country and who to come after. It's BS there's no tracking anyways, if there's no tracking then why do they still take your name, address and info when you buy a gun at any dealer. They have been told by the Gestapo to do so. So don't give me this crap there isn't a registry there is it's just behind the scenes. Governments nerver give up on information or their grip on us none of them regardless of what colours they fly. Just some are sneaker about than others.

Who uses cash anymore, we all use some form of credit device, every purchase we make is tracked, they know what gun you buy, how many shells you have for it, even how avid of a shooter you are by the amount of shells you purchase. **** man if the retailers in this country can patern our spending habits and send you emails and target our life patterns what makes anyone think our authorities aren't. One would have to be pretty damn naive to think it's not happening. **** the only reason they gave up the gun registry is because in the end they don't need it any ways.

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1093

Petition to the House of Commons
Whereas:
We, the undersigned, residents of Canada draw the attention of the House to the following: That given that the Minister of Public Safety’s unelected Canadian Firearms Advisory Committee will shape the future of firearm regulation in our country, its members must adequately understand and represent the very people affected by its recommendations, being Canada’s shooting community. Therefore, your petitioners, call upon the Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness to require individuals appointed to the Canadian Firearms Advisory Committee to have earned their Possession and Acquisition License (PAL), without which they lack a baseline understanding of the activities they are tasked with regulating.

Sponsor

Michelle Rempel
Calgary Nose Hill
Conservative
Alberta

From the above link:

"The exclusion of these groups isn’t for lack of space. Only 10 of the committee’s 15 spots are filled, with half of its members connected to the anti-firearm Coalition for Gun Control."

"Goodale’s office told me it would be too triggering for committee vice-chair Nathalie Provost, a survivor of the massacre at Montreal’s Polytechnique school, to learn about the firearms she wants to ban."

Incredible. Pony Boy & Dammit Dummy are really Shining here... NOT!

Disgusted!
Nog

Beyond stupid. If she's so easily triggered by guns that she can't be exposed to them, what the hell is she doing on the committee?

"And introducing our latest member of the legume taste-testing board...a man so deathly allergic to peanuts he can't risk coming into contact with them!"

But then the goal is not good policy; the goal is the elimination of objects symbolic of, and instrumental in, the limitations of state control.

Interesting read. There appears to be more than a few cracks in the armour............
Might be the opportune time to write in to Goodale's office re: any new regulations - although it is hard to comment on the specifics w/o actually knowing the specifics:

The Honourable Ralph Goodale
Minister of Public Safety
House of Commons Ottawa,
Ontario Canada K1A 0A6
ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca

maybe also CC it to:

justin.trudeau@parl.gc.ca,
Mark.Holland@parl.gc.ca,
Bill.Blair@parl.gc.ca,
Jody.Wilson-Raybould@parl.gc.ca

Fu@king Butts. Clearly calling the shots.
Likely. There's a whole pile of minor royalty in Ottawa (and elsewhere) that operate incognito. You only get to see them if you are a lobbyist - or someone they want as a spokesperson for a cause they wish to promote... enter Nathalie Provost as an appointee on this committee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back