Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Nice looking Hourston 23 with outboard conversion. It may have been for sale some time ago, but I think price has come down. 58k CAD - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2177674092587815/

View attachment 106150
It’ll likely need to come down even more if they really want it moved. Just compare this to the 26’ that ExFlyGuy just sold a few weeks ago and you can see where buyers are looking for value in this market.

Last edited:
It’ll likely need to come down even more if they really want it moved. Just compare this to the 26’ that ExFlyGuy just sold a few weeks ago and you can see where buyers are looking for value in this market.

The 23 footer might be a more popular model though and easier to fit in some marinas or peoples backyards. That does affect pricing.

Hey all. I did a virtual walk through with the fellas at Thunderbird on the DE 185 they just got in, and I'm interested but noticed a bit.
https://thunderbirdyachtsales.com/yacht-sales/18-double-eagle-185/
Looking for some feedback on the few red flags I observed. Boat looks like its spent most of its time in water, you can see the oxidation on the main and kicker, plus the bottom paint and sides have a bit of blistering in the gel coat. Also, the transom has been painted over in one portion and there is a small crack in the gelcoat there, maybe signs of previous damage. Got some patched over holes in the transom where I guess a speedo used to be? Zinc on main is shot. Trailer bunk carpet shot. Power wire to kicker runs fwd/over instead of through the side of the well. Wiring is a bit sloppy. Hydraulic reservoir on trailer rusted up. Asking $40k for it, which seems not that far off (a bit high maybe). Boat is pretty clean. Any thoughts? Subject to engine inspect, survey and sea trail of course.

I'm almost positive this is the boat that I have walked by 100s of times at Mosquito Creek marina. If so, it sits very low to stern and they have a sign on it with their number in case it fills with water..again. I will be at mcm tomorrow night and can confirm if it is gone.

You can see from the pics the main doesn't clear the water surface when tilted up which drives me bonkers. I am out not too far from thunderbirds yard and could slip by for a look but you'll certainly want to see it in person.

I'm almost positive this is the boat that I have walked by 100s of times at Mosquito Creek marina. If so, it sits very low to stern and they have a sign on it with their number in case it fills with water..again. I will be at mcm tomorrow night and can confirm if it is gone.

You can see from the pics the main doesn't clear the water surface when tilted up which drives me bonkers. I am out not too far from thunderbirds yard and could slip by for a look but you'll certainly want to see it in person.
yes please and thank you. I questioned the guy at thunderbird about that cuz I agree it looks like it sits low, and long enough in the water to oxidize the leg. Drives me nuts too cuz my current o/b clears the surface when its up. Really appreciated.

Does anyone want a wicked Whaler? Would love to say F.... it to someone who has me booked to do things for them the next two weekends in a row and put this thing through it's paces in cali.

1990 Boston Whaler 22 Guardian Center Console, new everything 2022 Honda 250HP​

$35,000 · In stock
Listed in Newbury Park, CA

At M&P I suppose. I like this thing.

View attachment 106192
View attachment 106191View attachment 106190View attachment 106189View attachment 106188View attachment 106187
Not your big swinging d*** West Coast Fishing rig, but I agree, I think they check a lot of boxes. And they sure are shiny.

Back