How long has Canadian Tire been selling Suzuki kickers?

Looks like there is quite a few stores with one of each in stock. But not all stores have them. I wouldn’t trust a Canadian tire mechanic to install on a boat but then again, I’d do it myself anyways instead of a marine mechanic lol

That canadian tire is stocked up for fishing stuff a lot more than NV, when they stock the 350hp duoprop I'm finally gonna crack my cdn tire bucks bank wide open.
That one and the Cambie location really promote Westcoast Fishing Tackle products.

That one and the Cambie location really promote Westcoast Fishing Tackle products.
Definitely seems like their buyer has a clue. I get a lot of tackle there because I live right by it. Can usually find what I need, but nothing compared to a real tackle store.

That canadian tire hunting/fishing section is actually half decent. The one in Poco is beyond ridiculous. The tackle section has been legit empty for 2-3 years. Not sure what is going on.

CT in Penticton is pretty good too. They seem to understand that Okanagan people can and do go to the coast to fish, and they carry a reasonable selection of saltwater lures, flashers, reels, etc. Sure, you won't find Islanders or Avets, nor do they keep crabbing and prawning stuff. There's limits to what will sell.

CT in Penticton is pretty good too. They seem to understand that Okanagan people can and do go to the coast to fish, and they carry a reasonable selection of saltwater lures, flashers, reels, etc. Sure, you won't find Islanders or Avets, nor do they keep crabbing and prawning stuff. There's limits to what will sell.
Believe it or not, its the same up here in Fort St. John. They carry flashers, spoons, teaser heads, jigs and a lot of terminal tackle. You will not find any bait though.

We have a big new store with a good hunting/fishing/boating section.

Cheers

SS

Back