Cuts of meat on sale

Port Alberni Crabs - legally harvested under license.
Today only at 1:00pm Crabs - 4613 North Crescent at 1:00pm
$ 15.00 per
Thanks for the heads up! Informed some friends up there and they were all over it, picked up 4 beauties! They really appreciated it! Best Regards

Looking at the QF Foods flyer today and I saw Boneless Rib Eye Steaks on Sale $12.99. Black Angus, AAA, Canadian
They looked great so I got a few to freeze and will try a couple tonight on the BBQ.

The steak in the photo was $13

Attachments

• rib eye steaks..jpg
    rib eye steaks..jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 28
  • rib eye steak 2.jpg
    rib eye steak 2.jpg
    520.3 KB · Views: 28
  • rib eye steak 1.jpg
    rib eye steak 1.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 28
View attachment 106061
Brisket on sale at save on
I grabbed some , they had nicely trimmed pieces with the whole briskets for the same price, I grabbed the remaining 3 pieces (2 points and 1 flat, nice sizes) on the 14th, just took them out of the brine today, will smoke the flat for pastrami and the points will be for corned beef. I didn't post as there was only 2 whole briskets left and no more pieces.

save on has 2 for 1 on Tbones, ribeyes and striploins, doesn't look like aaa beef and doesn't say, it's not bad for marbling and most likely aa.

Today Save On Oak Bay had fresh vacuum packed pork back ribs on "buy one get one free" which worked out to $4.95 a kelo.
They also had 12 packs of Chicken based Hot Dogs for $1:49 a pack. -- $1.49 Tues. Also got the garlic bread $1.49 and 4 cobs of corn for $1.49, but missed the $1.49 bacon.

Last edited:
Today Save On Oak Bay had fresh vacuum packed pork back ribs on "buy one get one free" which worked out to $4.95 a kelo.
They also had 12 packs of Chicken based Hot Dogs for $1:49 a pack. -- $1.49 Tues. Also got the garlic bread $1.49 and 4 cobs of corn for $1.49, but missed the $1.49 bacon.
Bacon must of went fast or they didn’t have much inventory as the wife went around 10am to our local save on and was none

today the corn is 4 for $1 at save on.

Bacon must of went fast or they didn’t have much inventory as the wife went around 10am to our local save on and was none
I got the bacon for 1.49, still on sale for 3.49 but it's not worth it and you're not missing anything, it comes apart as you pull it out of the package, 1 piece turns into 4 or more, lol, at least it cooks fast. I wouldn't buy it again even at 1.49/pkge.

Back