Left pedder just before 4 today . Dropped a trap in the bay and headed straight out. On the hook just after 4 done by 6 . 3 guys 3 Hali. 126cm,124cm,114cm.Trap was full although only 3 keeper dungess. Unreal weather and unbelievable fishing.

Left pedder just before 4 today . Dropped a trap in the bay and headed straight out. On the hook just after 4 done by 6 . 3 guys 3 Hali. 126cm,124cm,114cm.Trap was full although only 3 keeper dungess. Unreal weather and unbelievable fishing.
As if you didn’t get a picture of all of that……..

MRW
Great job on the halibut and specially by 6 am, must have found the honey hole. I like the tiger prawn skirt.
Another impressive thing is, you are in bare feet and at 6 am it was only 3 deg. out side at 6am.
I have to wear my shoes all the time or I freeze, even on the warm days.
That was a 10/10 day.

MRW
Great job on the halibut and specially by 6 am, must have found the honey hole. I like the tiger prawn skirt.
Another impressive thing is, you are in bare feet and at 6 am it was only 3 deg. out side at 6am.
That was a 10/10 day.
I think he is talking PM ,

MRW
That was a 10/10 day.
Thanks . It was pm tho.

Picked up a nice 111/2 lb Hatchery spring in Beacher Bay around noon today , unbelievable fight , thot it was much bigger , took lots of line !
As a newbie still trying to get my head around the regulations, that would need to have been released, correct? Or is Beacher Bay open for hatch Chinook retention?

Ahhhh I see it now. In the FishingBC app you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the regulations, past the sections that show 20-5 closed, to see the exemption for Beecher Bay. Thanks for the clarification.

Back