WTB Radar Reflector

You could make one yourself... The one posted in the link is nothing more than cardboard with tinfoil on it.

Graham stop buy and see what I did on my boat..It works good..I will be moored for event next weekend... I just have a mobri zapped to a extendable boat hook its stored when I need it a just put into a holder... The best are the Davis ones but kind of impracticable for your boat. I have a tinfoil Davis. Don't get it there not very durable and only for emergencies...

How do you know it works great? ...... Don't cheap out on a reflector their are a lot of people running around at speed with debatable radar skills ,the more reflection you put off the better chance you have of not getting cut in half .

beemer

To confirm you are being picked up by the Canadian Coast Guards Vessel Traffic Services (VTS), you can call them and give them your cordinates and have them look at your signal strength on their screen. I did this while on anchor waiting for the hali to bite with my Davis aluminum radar reflector (not the cardboard one) strapped to a pole and stuck in a rod holder. They reported a strong signal from me (16' fiberglass boat with soft top). Water was pretty calm that day. The rougher the water, the harder it is for radar to pick up small vessels.

Back