WTB: Bow Fuel Tank

Corey_lax

Crew Member
I'm looking for a bow fuel tank. The Moeller 032819 is sold out everywhere and I don't think there will be stock until October or so. I'm hoping that someone has one sitting around that they could part with. Let me know dimensions please so I can see if it will fit the bow of my boat. Otherwise, I may just weld my own out of aluminum.

I currently have two 12 gallon portable tanks in the rear but I'm stern heavy with the new Merc so I want to move the fuel up front.

I'm looking for a bow fuel tank. The Moeller 032819 is sold out everywhere and I don't think there will be stock until October or so. I'm hoping that someone has one sitting around that they could part with. Let me know dimensions please so I can see if it will fit the bow of my boat. Otherwise, I may just weld my own out of aluminum.

I currently have two 12 gallon portable tanks in the rear but I'm stern heavy with the new Merc so I want to move the fuel up front.
buy my extra 400lb ballast bag and you can adjust it corey, you can fill it with a garden hose dont need the pump.

buy my extra 400lb ballast bag and you can adjust it corey, you can fill it with a garden hose dont need the pump.
I don't want to just add extra weight to the boat haha. I've already got all my cannon balls moved up front. I'd rather just adjust the center of gravity.

Can I vent a bow tank to the filler cap that I would mount on the bow, or should I run the tank vent all the way to the stern? Bow vent would make it a non smoking boat but would the fumes be annoying or not really noticeable?

I really don't think it will make much difference. I would do it with the filler cap for ease of installation

Back