WOLFS back from island elk hunting!!!!!

very nice kill you got wolf and walleyes i always wanted to go hunting but i dont have a gun or my lisence so im stuck to shooting can in my yard with my pellet gun[xx(]

No problem there walleyes love seeing sucessfull hunting pics!!!!!!!!!great looking moose that will be a good eater for sure where were you???im butchering that elk this weekend and it is 4 weeks away for my sask trip chasing whities :D:D:D

Good luck Wolf

No problem there walleyes love seeing sucessfull hunting pics!!!!!!!!!great looking moose that will be a good eater for sure where were you???im butchering that elk this weekend and it is 4 weeks away for my sask trip chasing whities :D:D:D

Good luck Wolf

We do our Moose hunting up in the north west part of the province... North of Peace River about 2hrs... We usually chase our deer around home (we live in the north east part of the province about 2hrs north east of Edmonton) but the boy couldn't pass up on this one... Now he's got to come along just for the ride the rest of the year...

Good luck on you're Sask hunt,, can't wait for some pics... I still have a Mule deer draw to fill and a WhiteTail tag as well so we hopefully can swap a few more pics yet....

We do our Moose hunting up in the north west part of the province... North of Peace River about 2hrs... We usually chase our deer around home (we live in the north east part of the province about 2hrs north east of Edmonton) but the boy couldn't pass up on this one... Now he's got to come along just for the ride the rest of the year...

Good luck on you're Sask hunt,, can't wait for some pics... I still have a Mule deer draw to fill and a WhiteTail tag as well so we hopefully can swap a few more pics yet....

Thats a beauty Elk ...Wolf

Nice moose and deer Walleyes....post some more pics

Nice work on the hunts[8D]

NEED SOME MORE TIME OFF...never enough time to do it all

Great bull,I have been trying for a rosie draw for 25 years.When I see that I remember why I keep trying.I have downed a few rockies,but van isle rosie's are special.Well done

Walleyes do you live any where near Fox Creek?

Back