Wise Cooler Bench Seat Opinions?

I have a really nice wrap around upholstered bench seat that could fit on top of a cooler. It’s in pristine condition and would look awesome on a command bridge. The arm rests are also very comfortable. I bought it for a project but I think I’m going in a different direction. Here’s the link: https://www.defender.com/product.jsp?id=1972578

PM me if you’re interested.
That's pretty nice actually but I'm shooting for the swing back for sure.

Wow that’s a lot of stuff. Thats the reason I’m taking my seats out. I’d prefer the storage for longer trips vs having more stuff on the deck. Im either going to go with a bench seat or possibly a new smaller helm seat with a cooler with a pad on top off to the side.
Did you ever install any seats? I'm still humming and hawing.

No I haven’t done anything yet. I actually just removed the old seats yesterday. I’m leaning towards one of the swing back cooler seats I think.
#metoo. I like the new fancy one but tough to justify the cost. The 70Qt looks to be $750 shipped which already seems steep. You think 32" wide is enough to comfortably seat 2? I'm still considering a full width bench with three independent swing backs but open below.

No I haven’t done anything yet. I actually just removed the old seats yesterday. I’m leaning towards one of the swing back cooler seats I think.
Hey how long were the bolts? I can't remember what kind of meat I have to work with there.

Back