Wanted: Yamaha 150 Lower Unit for XL Shaft (25”)

Bswrth

I’m looking at options of converting my 2021 Yamaha F150 Long Leg into a Extra Long Shaft. I believe lower units from 2004 onwards motors will work on my motor and with an xl lower unit and the 5” spacer it would be an easy conversion job. Let me know if you have one you’re looking to sell or if by a miracle you had a 25” outboard you were looking to convert to a 20” we would have a perfect opportunity for a swap. Thanks in advance,

Also if you had any experience using the Bay Manufacturing extension kits and are willing to reach out and let me know you’re experience it would be much appreciated, I realize it’s a viable option but my preference would be OEM parts.

The yamaha 150s use 5 inch extentions. I might have one. I know I have a gearcase but it's a left hand.

Best one to ask is Rollie aka profisher as he deals alot with these motors and if your in the Vic area he maybe able to assist you ...

Thanks. Let me know if you do have the extension piece. Appreciate it

Just looked, I have one still mounted to a 150 parts engine. Was a runner just has high hours. 2300 I believe. If you can't find one I would pull this one off. However I'd be more interested in selling the complete engine as a parts engine for someone. No gearcase

Back