Wanted: windshield for 14 ft boat

sly_karma

Crew Member
Trying to find used replacement for broken windshield on a 1975 Starcraft Holiday 14. It's typical of its era, a curved plexiglass item. The windshield is 59" wide at its base. Because there is a fair amount of flat deck surface, a used replacement of somewhat different size can be accommodated. Anything in the 56-62" range should work. Anyone got something laying around they'd like to be rid of? Or maybe noticed something at a marina they could put me in contact with?

The ones I know of in the interior are in Salmon Arm and Winfield. Anyone know any at the coast? I used to do business with Popeyes in north van but I see they closed their doors.

try online great lakes skipper ...
but maybe more than your wanting to spend

Yep. Custom moulded ones are $700 USD plus shipping. Would think that's more than the entire boat is worth. But used ones are rare, I suspect for the same reason mine has cracked in half: age. They've become brittle, not to mention intact ones will probably be pitted, scratched and cloudy. I'm considering making my own, a sheet of acrylic would be about $200 and I already have a heat gun...

Back