Wanted: Scotty Manual Trap puller and Complete Crab Setup

Captain PartyMarty

Crew Member
Hey guy's

I am looking for one of these http://www.scotty.com/fishing-gear-equipment/fishing-supplies/trapease.htm. If you have one laying around and want to sell it for a reasonable price send me a picture and your price the mount would be nice to have aswell.

I am also looking for a complete crab setup, I would like a foldable danielson style square trap (Limited space) with 100ft of sinking line, bait container, and float. Let me know what you have.

No broken, damaged, or rust stuff please, willing to pay fair price.

I am in the lowermainland and will come to you!

Capt

Hey guy's

I am looking for one of these http://www.scotty.com/fishing-gear-equipment/fishing-supplies/trapease.htm. If you have one laying around and want to sell it for a reasonable price send me a picture and your price the mount would be nice to have aswell.

I am also looking for a complete crab setup, I would like a foldable danielson style square trap (Limited space) with 100ft of sinking line, bait container, and float. Let me know what you have.

No broken, damaged, or rust stuff please, willing to pay fair price.

I am in the lowermainland and will come to you!

Capt

I have it all new and use gave you a pm.

It never been used, ok just once ! It's in GREAT SHAPE
35 bucks its yours as seen (top one only)
I live in Richmond , let me know
Tks
Clint

Do you have the mounting bracket aswell? If you don't would you consider 25 bucks for the puller? I can buy the entire setup from Nikka for 49.99 including braket. The bracket separte cost 12 bucks so at 35+12 and I might aswell buy new.

If your interested at 25 I can pick-up today between 5 and 5:30 on my way home from work. Just send me you address

Sure, 25 for what I got is fine , had no idea of what they cost , Sorry .
I work late shift but home until 1100 each day and if not fishing days off tues , Wed .
Email me at owellckk@hotmail.com to arrange something , if 25 is good for u
Clint

Captain why don't you ever respond to pms ? I have all the gear want used floats rope cage everything puller but whatever. Lol

Back