Wanted 9 Pin Lowrance Transducer Extension Cable 10 foot

kaelc

Looking for an extension cable to hopefully get my two transducers working at optimal wattage, if that is even a thing? Can pick up anywhere on the island. Thanks​

Transducer 9pin 10ft Extension Cable​

SKU: 000-00099-006

StructureScan Transducer 10-foot Extension Cable

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 9.20.45 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 9.20.45 AM.png
    146.3 KB · Views: 5
I think I have one at home but I am just leaving the country for a few weeks. I will touch base when I get home in the new year if you haven’t found one by then.

HC or PNT but crazy money for what they are

or if your hands on with the old soldering iron , you could cut it and splice in two ip-67 waterproof ... 7-9 pin connectors but the time it takes the $60 cable then sounds not a bad outlay and no messing about just plug twist and play

or if your hands on with the old soldering iron , you could cut it and splice in two ip-67 waterproof ... 7-9 pin connectors but the time it takes the $60 cable then sounds not a bad outlay and no messing about just plug twist and play
Thanks, I didn't know that I have enough projects I never get done. I think they are about $110 plus $12 donation to politicians who like to spend money wasting time in parliament. With the amount of cables I have kicking around I'd prefer to recycle, dam proprietary cables!
I think I have one at home but I am just leaving the country for a few weeks. I will touch base when I get home in the new year if you haven’t found one by then.
Sounds good. I can definitely wait, it isn't crucial to finding bottom just adding the sidescan/structurescan features. Have good trip and if you go fishing tight lines.

from all reports side scan not much use in the ocean but if your lake or river fishing then it can come into it's own ... i do have an LSS-2 but prob won't fit it if that's what you have there is a trick to rotate them so they mount under the keel rather than hang off the back ... less prone to getting snapped off due to there length .....

Got this under warranty/good customer service for flashing their products on YouTube all the time.

I’m interested in seeing how it does for sockeye and fishing around structure for rock fish/coho and springs

I have one - purchased it last week from HC for my new boat build....came up short by 2 feet so now getting a 20fter. In sooke- make me an offer

Back