Video from the stamp today!

Looks like DFO put this one together. Fishing is now closed due to over harvest........lol

just a normal day on the vedder

LOL Ditto. Took my son to the Vedder a few years back just for old times. We stood on the Lickman Road dike and looked both directions first thing in the morning. We counted a few (hundred) anglers. He stood there in shock, and after a few seconds of silence he said, "well dad, looks like a good day to grab an early breakfast and head home." That vid reminded me of that day with my son. Gong Show. Thankfully we can retreat to the Island where there is a little less crowding.

LOL Ditto. Took my son to the Vedder a few years back just for old times. We stood on the Lickman Road dike and looked both directions first thing in the morning. We counted a few (hundred) anglers. He stood there in shock, and after a few seconds of silence he said, "well dad, looks like a good day to grab an early breakfast and head home." That vid reminded me of that day with my son. Gong Show. Thankfully we can retreat to the Island where there is a little less crowding.
Thats what you get for fishing at Lickman.Its like fishing the Falls pool on the Stamp.Dude you need to hike the mid river to get away from the crowds. Many a time im fishing to myself. W

Just another cultures version of commercial fishing

Those who bite them on the head (trollers)
Those who bite them on the tail (draggers)
Those who put them in a sachel (seiners)

:)

Back