Various Rods

profisher

I'm cleaning out my garage of things that haven't been used for some time and unlikely that I will use them anytime soon. Here is a list of the rods I have available. All go to best offers.

1- 10'6" Fenwick HMX - used once so is in new condition
1- 6' 6" Berkley Lightning Hali rod - was a spare and used half dozen times, so new condition
2- 9' 6" Frontier downrigger rods - used to be my go to rods and are in good condition
1- 8' 6" Shimano Convergence downriggerv rod (trigger style)- good condition
3 - 7' Fenwick HMX casting rod - one new in plastic bag, one like new and the other in very good condition
1- 6' 6" Fenwick HMX casting rod - very good condition
2 - 6' 6" Shimano FX spinning rods - very good condition
1- 6' Shimano spinning rod - good condition
1 - 6' Fenwick Legacy bait casting rod - cork damage otherwise rod is as new
1 - 6' Berkley Onyx med casting (trigger) - very good condition
1- 6' Berkley Roughneck med action - very good condition
1- 9' Pro Tac Highwater Series (line 8-9) fly rod in tube case - never used still has plastic wrap on cork
1 - 8' 6" Omni Angler # 7-8 fly rod with Dragonfly Venture 5/6 reel and tube case with sock - never used also has plastic wrap on cork

I'm in Victoria. Do you know anyone over here that can take a look and buy for you?

I think $75 would take it, unless someone offers more lol. it is the 1263 version

I'm interested in the 9' Pro Tac Highwater Series (line 8-9) fly rod.
Is there any info about the blank construction? Price?
I have a Protac rod and have never found another, but it appeared to be an exact copy/same blank as a really good fenwick, but imported by Protac that usually deals in other fishing gear.

I have no info on either of the fly rods. They belonged to a past customer who passed a few years ago and I ended up with them through a friend of his. Make me a reasonable offer.

I did a search and couldn't find anything online. It was distributed by Island Pacific Distributors in Langley, made in China and the only other identity number on the rod is 666-465

Do you still have the 10' 6" Fenwick and if so what will you accept for this Rod, also do you have any Pictures showing condition

Do you still have the Pro-Tac Highwater fly-rod? If so did you have a price for it. I am looking for something reasonably cheap.

Back