Upright Freezer (Kenmore)

You just said it was no good

I didn't say it was no good. Mine works absolutely the way it should in fact Sears just called me today to extend he warranty to 2016 for just $80. I just feel self defrosting freezers suck. I want to either buy another chest freezer or sell my other chest freezer as well and buy a larger one. Seems to me others say they have no problem using these type of freezers.

I know what you mean Owen, we have an upright sxs L.G..
It self defrosts, you can't even keep a bag of peas in it for more than about aweek!

I know what you mean Owen, we have an upright sxs L.G..
It self defrosts, you can't even keep a bag of peas in it for more than about aweek!
Anything I want to keep for more then 2-3 months goes into my manual defrosting chest freezer. Guess no one is going to want to buy this freezer now.... :)

Funny thing I keep reading when this topic of self defrosting freezers comes up. People keep talking about vac. packing every thing.... I do. But what gets me why does freezer paper still out preform vac. packing when it comes to freezing meat.

I googled freezer paper are you a closet quilter?

My upright self defrost freezer works great its a kenmore from sears we keep it chocker block full 90% of the time. I have a small chest freezer for fish and bait there's more freezer burn in there then my stand up.

Back