Two 1992 Volvo Penta AD41B Engines w/ Almost New DP290 Drives

Rain City

Crew Member
If anyone is on the Hull Truth or other sites and can share this it would be much appreciated.

So are we putting twin or triple merc vrods on ?
Probably twin 300s. If that other Commander with 2018 twin 350s can push it 50 miles an hour I think I'll be safe. Waiting on pricing and stuff. This isn't a go until all the duckies are in a nice neat line. I'm honestly only considering Mercs to keep it at Inlet. I really like the guys over there, unless they're working on Volvo's lol. ;)

Hull truth is only $5 for a year long membership and you’ll need it for that rebuild. I’ll share on bloody decks if I remember!

They're charging now, eh? I wander over there occasionally and man, they are as fierce as ever. Have a peek at the delam Invincible thread yikes...Anyway someone whip out a bunch of union pay cards, raimcity has some modding to get busy on!

Probably twin 300s. If that other Commander with 2018 twin 350s can push it 50 miles an hour I think I'll be safe. Waiting on pricing and stuff. This isn't a go until all the duckies are in a nice neat line. I'm honestly only considering Mercs to keep it at Inlet. I really like the guys over there, unless they're working on Volvo's lol. ;)
Are you trying to stay away from the super charged versions by going with the 300’s? A sales guy at the boat show told me that’s what he would do.

Back