Trophy Quality

Just got home from a hard day of building my house, followed by a few pops! Good times.

Then for some unknown reason i decide to check e mails and am again lured to this site for a peek???

Now after a brief read, I ask my self why the F#@# do i continue to read this bull ****! All it does is **** me off and cause me to bite my lip off. So on that note i am thinking a worthy break from the site is due as fishing season is over and the now were all bored im better than you soap opera scenario has began again...

See ya on the pond fellas!

28lb coho 2 over 26 in one day. 40 chinooks. limiting out on ECVI multipile times with some 30+lb fish when the biggest at the same marina this year was hight 20s and when majority was skunked due to lack of fish. Oh yea i got a 30lb coho last night and a few dozen nooks:D

U guys r too funny why the hostility? Not like I'm giving you any misinformation... Kelly if you know what marina I was at you should ask the guys working there.. they saw the fish I brought in, and you should have seen the board full with basically just my name. Its not like I was alone and had no witnesses during the trips I've told you all about. I don't know why it is that I have to try to back up everything I say. While I suppose it is just your own ignorance, I have learned to take it all with a grain of salt. the racial overtones of this forum leave a lot to be desired, but it is something I have lived with throughout my life. Yes, I have fishing rights, and from time to time I get a permit and food fish. Some of those times I haven't mentioned here because I know the comments it would generate for me to practice my inherited rights. But those times I caught a lot more fish than any time I have mentioned here. No point in trying to prove myself here any longer. Obviously with comments like " Wish we could net the Indians" and "go first nations" I see your mentality. I think it is because my fishing partner and best friend is a white guy I take it for granted that many of you have a racist view about us... Good day...

R.W.
maybe if you were'nt so full of yourself, the other members
could tolerate you.[}:)]
try being somewhat humble, even if you're not !

No racism at all in my post. I dont doubt your a soild fisherman just the way you come across on the board. Any pics of the hos?

No problem with my 96` 2002 hull / 150 - 4-stroke Yamy.......easy to trailer....catches fish / big cuddy / rides across the straight o geo, smooth smooth....put some trim tabs on these boats, and you`ve solved a huge issue

quote:Originally posted by scalesgroup

No problem with my 96` 2002 hull / 150 - 4-stroke Yamy.......easy to trailer....catches fish / big cuddy / rides across the straight o geo, smooth smooth....put some trim tabs on these boats, and you`ve solved a huge issue

Friend of mine has a post 2000 hull, 20' Trophy, 150 new Yamaha -4-stroke, he put a custom hard top on it, and modified the factory back open style transom by closing it off with a solid back wall and added a custom pod for the main motor and kicker. Where the open transom was he put a large lid over it and uses it for a storage! canon balls ect. lots room for storage in there. The motor on a pod with trim tabs makes this 20' trophy plain much better!! I fished on this boat many many times off shore and in some very rough weather before and after the transom and trim tab conversion. What a difference!!! Rides like a different boat! especially off shore when we fish out at Swifture bank. My only suggestion would be, 150 hp. motor is very under powered for his modified boat he has now, added weight of the large hard top, closed transom and new pod, 150HP V-4 is under powered, especialy in off shore applications. Yes it does the job however, I really like to see a V-6 motor on this boat! We were motoring back in from the Bank climbing up long swells, coming down the swell or traveling flat we were doing about 20-30 knots. climbing up the swells our speed drastically dropped! 12-15 knots. and you can hear the motor really really working hard! I would really like to see more HP than a 150 hp. V-4. 200 hp. V-6 or 225 big block -V-6 could easily be handled on this boat with a custom pod, modified the air pocket in the pod for extra floatation for the extra weight to accommodate a larger motor.! That is what I would of done differently If it were me. Either way, an awesome boat!! He's moored in Renfrew, and he catches an amazing amount of fish.!! one of the top boats up there! A few weekends ago him and his trophy landed a 47.6 Pound spring! to win 1'st place in the Renfrew Marina derby!

Rock,

I would agree with you. I know your friend aswell, and I would have to think that the 150 might be a little underpowered, especially with the amount of extra weight he comes back from Swiftsure with:D.

Coming in from offshore, I have the same problem with my 140 4 stroke Johnson, on his exact boat without the mods. 15 knots up the backside of big swell, 34 knots down the other side, constantly on and off the throttle, and I don't think that the extra 10 hp that he has compensates for the extra weight with his modifications.

Congrats to him for winning the derby.

FishWish

Hurston that cuts deep man im still bleeding, OWWWWWW
I said Hi to you last time on the water even chatted a bit as soon as I knew who you were!!!!!!LOL

Wolf

Hold on fellas,this isn't what this site is about,Its' about helping people out,not to put each other down.some of us have never met any members.So does it really matters who writes what.And for the racial stuff I don't see any of that either.And please don't take youself too seriously on this site because we don't either.Sensitive people this probabally ain't your spot either.Because there is a fair share of B.S. going on and a few pops drunk here.
take care all

The "racial stuff" was quickly removed by a moderator once I left a response.

I was looking at buying a used 2003 25' Trophy 2509. Beautiful boat and survey was positive. Boat was located on the east coast and transport made the deal marginal. Instead I've just purchased a 1996 25' Proline sportsman. Can't wait to get it on the water.

Cheers!

As a regular at Renfrew I would also like to say I never saw or heard about the 26 and 28 lb coho comming in during the derby or anytime in the last three years out there.Lets see the photos, and congrats for sure....your a great fisherman and deserve all our respect,well done. Say hi to fishing magician for me.

Back