trailer

You could check Gartside at the Oak Bay Marina they bring boats out, but I'm not sure if they have a trailer. There's haul out at Canoe Cove and Sea Power in Sidney can probably haul out.

You could check Gartside at the Oak Bay Marina they bring boats out, but I'm not sure if they have a trailer. There's haul out at Canoe Cove and Sea Power in Sidney can probably haul out.
thanks. Oak Bay gartside has a large trailer and does haul outs. 6 month wait list to use trailer. my boat is at the OB marina and expect to have to do haul out in Sidney area.

Wouldn't Esquimalt Anglers ramp be much closer?

Sincere thanks for all the tips and offers. I have booked Vector Marine to do the haul out and motor servicing. mid october which is terrific from my point of view.

I live in Oak Bay and usually fish Oak Bay. I don't have a trailer at this time. I have booked a haul out with Vector Marine services in Sidney and will run the boat up there in mid October for motor servicing. by the way, Oak bay has 2 public ramps at Cattle Point. there is also a rough
short ramp at the OB marina which is only usable on higher tides. (to use it, you get a key for pad lock from the OB Marina office)

Back