Tower/arch ideas

STEAMER No.1

Im looking to get a tower/arch built for my 22' northwest aluminum craft. I want something tight fitting over my soft top, with a few rod holders, and a spot to hookup tube/wakeboard rope in the middle, possibly storage on top for a few traps but havn't completely decided on that part. Anyone have some pictures of theirs? And any vancouver island builders that can make one? Thanks

I'm after one as well, the same as this one here in stainless for my hourston. I've been swamped at work but will be on this later in march, if I have any success I will let you know. I am on the mainland however. Cheers

Attachments

• 20200201_103932_resized_2.jpg
    20200201_103932_resized_2.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 51
Im looking to get a tower/arch built for my 22' northwest aluminum craft. I want something tight fitting over my soft top, with a few rod holders, and a spot to hookup tube/wakeboard rope in the middle, possibly storage on top for a few traps but havn't completely decided on that part. Anyone have some pictures of theirs? And any vancouver island builders that can make one? Thanks

where you located

I built one from aluminum and had it clear anodized. Been a couple years now and the finish is as new.

Attachments

• 1E6AB690-BCFB-4125-B4A2-B0DA5DA08AA2.jpeg
    1E6AB690-BCFB-4125-B4A2-B0DA5DA08AA2.jpeg
    334.2 KB · Views: 49
Back