to eat or not to eat?

F

fish 4 brains

im hoping all you fine folks can tell me at what point will a fish be no good for eating?i see alot of pics on the web of guys who have fish that are very dark reds but they are still keeping them.obviously the closer to salt the better because they are still silver but does anyone keep anything once its red??

thank you for your help

ps what about sea lice?

fish head

I wouldnt, the fun is playing one of those big spawning salmon and looking at the beauty of it when u land it, the other main reason is those fish are in the river to spawn and I let them continue to do that once they have passed a certain point. any salmon i catch in the river is strictly catch and release. i dont know how they taste but a nice silver salmon is what i want to eat.

quote:
DONT EAT IT PLEASE MAN THATS BAD AND FOR THE SEA LICE IM NOT SURE BUT I HEARD ITS LIKE LITTEL WORM TYPE THINGS I COULD BE WRONG BUT THEY FEED OFF THE FISH AND EVENTULLEY KILL THEM.

LITEWOLF
litewolf-try with caps off

a total MILF.Man I Love Fishing

Once that fish has made it that far,give it a kiss and say good bye to it.thank it for letting you have one more battle .Lots of ops to get meat in the chuck.For me a big part of catching fish is for bragging rights.Take a picture.It lasts a lot longer than a dead fish.

a total MILF.Man I Love Fishing

Back