Tile Saw

Rayvon

I'm renovating a bathroom and would like to buy a wet tile saw.Anybody got one they would sell in Victoria? Thanks,Ray 250-656-5890

check out home depot they sell a decent home unit for a couple hundred

I just rented one for the day. It was a commercial model. Something like $60 a day. Shouldn't take any longer than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do not know if you have a Harbor Freight in BC. Probably in Washington. I bought a 10" tile saw for $160 with a discount coupon. Bellingham has a store. Was cheaper than renting in the end. You do have buy the blade extra.

I got one at canadian tire for about 150 on sale. Good saw for the money have done a fair amount of tiling with it.

I'll lend you mine. Just a mastercraft wet saw but will work for most tiles. Won't work for large format tiles. ie. 24"x24" or bigger.

I also have a score and snap tile cutter.

Pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys,I was hoping to find a pro style for half price or so because I have quite a bit to do and sons need one now and then.Crappy tire has a cheap one on sale that I'll buy today until I can find a better one.I've rented in the past but I would rather put that money towards one that I'll have around when someone needs it.Thanks for the offer Dave.

look around on the C/list
as you can find half decent one's for sale

best bet is to buy a new blade which ever way you go

the can tire bridge rail saw is not bad had four year out of mine /// rebuilt a few times though
a MK 101 or even a QEP 10" will give a few good years of full time service
the little $50 specials are really not up to too much cheap blade and motors have to much W/F

why i know its how i make a living

Gibsons stone and Tile

Attachments

• Picture 084.jpg
    Picture 084.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Picture 068.jpg
    Picture 068.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited by a moderator:
yep if your going to do a fair bit of tile there is not much better than the Dewalt
but there is now several copies of this saw out from other manuf

tip don't lose the water tray.

go to any good tile outlet and ask what there guys are using
hey you will prob find an installer who will let you have one of his old saws

Beautiful work you've done there"wildthing".I looked at the Dewalt,very nice,but I can't find it for less than $899.The local tile wholesaler has a Rubi DT2500 that looks good for $700,German made I think.It's the same style as the Dewalt,lists for $980.I'm used to using an MK with sliding table as these 2 have and find it hard to settle for the cheap table saw type.

Back