Thoughts on Bringing a Newborn Out

Their is risk in everything. Taking the baby in the car for a car ride is dangerous as well. How many people take their babies in the car just to help them fall asleep? Pretty dangerous rather then just staying home and putting them to sleep.

Still better tho then throwing the baby in a dumpster.

Something you understand why people do after a week without sleep.

I think raincity wanting to take his baby out in his yacht and circle the van harbour is a pretty reasonable.

Thanks for the update on the brown fat science. I dident no much just saw a show on discovery where a family car broke down in the whinter and the wife and husband got frost bite and the baby was fine and they attribute to the brown fat.

Their is risk in everything. Taking the baby in the car for a car ride is dangerous as well. How many people take their babies in the car just to help them fall asleep? Pretty dangerous rather then just staying home and putting them to sleep.

Still better tho then throwing the baby in a dumpster.

Something you understand why people do after a week without sleep.

I think raincity wanting to take his baby out in his yacht and circle the van harbour is a pretty reasonable.

Thanks for the update on the brown fat science. I dident no much just saw a show on discovery where a family car broke down in the whinter and the wife and husband got frost bite and the baby was fine and they attribute to the brown fat.
Pocket yacht ;)

Back