Thanks Scotty Customer Service

the fog ducker

I would just like to thank Scotty publically this year , Ive been using them as most here for several years now ,
and feel that just sayin thank you to them personally just isnt enough ,
there customer service is absolute top notch , incredible staff , and most importantly , the best downrigger
period , they go above and beyond helpin me out , best warranty in the business period !!!

really appreciate what ya guys did for me again this year

Thank You Again

Felix FD

I will second that. After 15 years of use I had to replace the line counters on my 2 down riggers. Called them and the replacement parts were at my house a couple of days later.

TOTALLY agree been using them for over 35 years now and like to see the "boys" at the shows its nice to see such a good company do so well and keep its roots on the island they also do alot in supporting local derbies and such...
I remember back in the day when my Dad would go down to the old shop in james bay after work for a pop and id play with plastics...

great people

Talked to them at the boat show this year and there isn`t a more engaging group that really like to talk to people with no sale pressure. After about 10 minutes e asked if there was anything i wanted to look at and I had looked around and concluded there was nothing I needed since I already had about 90% of what they sell.

Talked to them at the boat show this year and there isn`t a more engaging group that really like to talk to people with no sale pressure.

Exactly! Met these good people down at the Seattle boat show a few years ago and like you said quite engaging and invited us to tour the manufacturing facility to boot!

This past year I have had BOTH the motors on my old electrics replaced. FREE! I have to agree they have the best warranty in the business and fine products.

I echo all the previous posts. Guys are always helpful, and listening for new ideas. Best thing is they actually test fish their own stuff, so they know what works and what doesn't.

Scotty also is very generous when it comes to support for any event or project that has anything to do with fish or fishing.

X 10 they are great people and a great business , I remember using the old Scottys with my dad in Campbell River when I was 5.. was no question when I bought my first boat there was no question what down riggers were going on it... now im just jonesing to upgrade to the HP`s :) Service sells and makes repeat customers!

Love my HPs, haven't experienced the Scotty after-sales service yet because everything is working fine.

Just had my first experience with Scotty customer service. Outstanding! Had an issue with the counter so I took it out to the Sidney shop. In the time it took to go for lunch, they replaced the part, tuned it up and put on a new snap, all for no charge! Maybe I'm easily pleased, but you don't see customer service like that every day. No wonder they're so successful...

Back