TEAM CANADA

dohboy

Well that is the first win , hopefully more to come, dont know if we played the best but our defence and goalie kept us in it

carey price is awsome in net and i think it will be canada 3 peating again

todays game showed the Canadian style game much more fun too watch, except for about 15 mins when we slacked off, but what a great effort by our young men, after watching todays game i think we can take it, and here's hoping sweden and the slovakas beat the USA, then they are out , yeaaaaaa:D, sorry if i offend our american freinds but you are our closet rivals[:p]

I think that our Junior Canadian boys are fantastic. Their speed, strength, and excellent goaltending will get them the gold medal. It could be a matchup with Russia for the gold but I think that our boys can take them as long as we stay out of the penalty box.

Off to the gold medal game, what a finish against the USA, very nerve wrecking, GO CANADA

Go Canada Go!
I love watching these young guys play:D

...they are older then me but still[:p]

GOLD!!!!!
way to go Team Canada, what a game, they definatly had their best game today, what a first period

helluva game,helluva tournament.Canadian gold and Lucky lager,it just doesn't get any better...:)

A pot of coffee, a couple pancakes and a whole bunch of Ativan's.
The second period really scared me when the Russians came on strong.
Three in a row is sweet.

Back