sportfishing b.c.

Yes powder, I will be back in early may for rig-up. Klashwun point is the place to be early season. Ride the rip on both tides and cutplug shallow. Short lead off the rigger or 10-13 pulls on an 8oz. Guarantyeeeee it. c ya on the water.

quote:Originally posted by powder

Tell em Chris, I will back you up. I was following you around the kelp at the Jalun River for most of July observing all those tyees comming over your gunnels. Thats funny stuff,whats the odds Marks guide is on here to set the record straight.Gees ....I could swear it was May 21. Are you heading back next summer? Stay cool slayer!
Yes powder, I will be back in early may for rig-up. Klashwun point is the place to be ealry season. Ride the rip on both tides and cut-plug shallow. Short lead off the rigger or 10-13 pulls on an 8oz.
Guarantyeeeee it.

quote:Originally posted by powder

Tell em Chris, I will back you up. I was following you around the kelp at the Jalun River for most of July observing all those tyees comming over your gunnels. Thats funny stuff,whats the odds Marks guide is on here to set the record straight.Gees ....I could swear it was May 21. Are you heading back next summer? Stay cool slayer!
Yes powder, I will be back in early may for rig-up. Klashwun point is the place to be ealry season. Ride the rip on both tides and cut-plug shallow. Short lead off the rigger or 10-13 pulls on an 8oz.
Guarantyeeeee it.

Back