SOLD

That's a rare boat. Excellent build on those. Never see those come up. Too bad I have too many boats. Who care about the optimax. Run em till the wheels fall off. There's 2 none the less. You'll get home if something ***** up. Not only that it's probly the cleanest I've seen boat wise in that hull. You have my thumbs up

That's a rare boat. Excellent build on those. Never see those come up. Too bad I have too many boats. Who care about the optimax. Run em till the wheels fall off. There's 2 none the less. You'll get home if something ***** up. Not only that it's probly the cleanest I've seen boat wise in that hull. You have my thumbs up
Agreed, one of the nicest boats in its class, not a fan of the opti, with 4 strokes that thing would of sold already. Still a sweet deal , who nows those optimax can go forever

I bought a welder off him and everything is top notch. Garage kept boat. I’m tempted but I told myself no more two strokes haha. But the wiring job just tells you that everything is well kept.

25’ restored Bertram’s in similar shape seem to go for sale at over $100k with no power.

New buyer could probably sell those mercs for $10 and look for lightly used 4 stroke power for $25k.
$65k for that mint hull with newer power. Not too shabby!

Last edited:
Have you tried listing it on facebook market place, I put mine on there and sold it in 2 hours and got my price, I had a lot of responses. The guy didn't even want to start the motor or sea trial it and it was pretty dirty, I hadn't pw'd it yet.

@Sr SQ is that a pump out head or portapotty? I'm starting to come around to the idea of owning Optimax's haha. Wife wants a washroom of some kind though.

Right now there is the never used Portapotie, but I have a brand new Jabsco electric toilet I will include with the sale I just haven't had the time to instal

Back