Shout Out To Scotty.

walleyes

Crew Member
This isn't much of a topic but I just wanted to give a shout out to Scotty products.

As many on here I buy a lot of fishing / hunting gear from many different companies from around the world it seems. I try as best I can to support Canadian companies but sometimes it's hard to. In most cases I find Canadian built products far superior than a lot of stuff out there yes it's more expensive in most cases but it's quality equipment. But I have to single out Scotty in this case.

I recently received a Scotty trap puller for Christmas and on top of the obvious quality of a Scotty unit I was quite impressed with what was included in the box. The puller came with a plug in on the cable, stainless mounting bolts and washers, and not junk stuff quality bolts and washers, mounting plate everything a guy needs to mount the puller. How often this day and age when you buy something does it come with all the required equipment, not to often. You go buy a Merican or Chinese or Mexican product and see what comes in the box, lucky if they throw in a manual this day and age.

So just a shout out to Scotty and a fine Canadian company, keep up the good work people.

Back