Selling..Fetha Styx Rod...and 2 TMX4 Amundson Mooching Reels

burnsy22

I have to sell off some of my extra gear in order to fund other projects. So here is what I am selling.

A fetha styx down rigger rod with carbon fibre butt end..Purchased this season, it has seen very little use and is in fantastic shape...I have 2 more of them and love each of them. Bought for $199+tax...selling for $150

Second I have 2 of the Amundson TMX4 aluminum mooching reels. Both used sparingly for this season only and purchased this past spring. They both come with boxes, receipts from pacific net and twine, and neoprene case. They have a 2 year unconditional warranty, and a 5 year limited warranty. I am asking $180 per reel or $350 for the pair. Both reels have newer high vis 30lb big game line.

I am in Nanaimo but travel all over the island regularly, and to Victoria weekly. Send me a message if you are interested. I would also package the rod and one of the reels for $320....Or if you want all 3 it would be $500 even.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be interested in the fetha Styx if its a 1065?
Let me know
Tim

It is the 10'6...I would rather not have to ship it over to the mainland...I see that you are in Langley.

I can bring it over to Tim to him the next time Im over there?

Thanks Deryk, I'll take you up on that, you may have to try it out though for a while eh?
just waiting to hear back from Burnsy and I'll let ya know
Tim

Thanks Deryk, I'll take you up on that, you may have to try it out though for a while eh?
just waiting to hear back from Burnsy and I'll let ya know
Tim

Did you want me to pay for it and I'll collect from u when I bring it over? should be over there with my squeegee shortly .....looks like my new power is on the way down.. :)

Thanks Deryk,
She's all paid for, no hurries when ever you can
Appreciate it,
That new power is gonna melt that boat Im jealous
Tim

let u know when I over there.....looking forward to slightly used Yam 300 ... :)

No break in period!! Your gonna love it

Back