Seattle Boat Show adventure

The new honda's look pretty sporty I wonder if water can get in through those vents?

Do the deals at the Vancouver show compare to the Seattle show? I'm in the market for a plotter/sounder combo. Would I do better at the show or better online like eBay?

Sent from my HTC

I think there will be a lot of deals at the Vancouver show. The Harbour Chandler is going to be over there and they are bringing truck loads of stuff and displays etc. with them. They should have some great pricing on electronics.

I'm looking into those vents on the Honda's as it's bugging me too. They look cool but they must have a drain or passage etc. I sure hope there not just cosmetic cause that would be cheesy. Like the hood scoop on the Toyota Tacoma's ha ha.

Here are a couple of more shots I took. This is the new Defiance 250 San Juan with the PNW style windshield.

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

I wish I crawled around on this big Pursuit but I only managed a couple of shots of the cockpit area.

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

Fishing in style for sure on the Pursuit. The fit and finish was top notch.

Sculpin, what did you think of the Wooldridge 29'? The Whaler was a pretty good deal down from 440K to 350K. Lots of great boats to look at for sure.

Sculpin, what did you think of the Wooldridge 29'? The Whaler was a pretty good deal down from 440K to 350K. Lots of great boats to look at for sure.

I walked by it but never did get to climb in it. Not enough time. I hear it was really expensive. I follow Glen Wooldridge's post's on the AAB site and they look really well made.

I walked by it but never did get to climb in it. Not enough time. I hear it was really expensive. I follow Glen Wooldridge's post's on the AAB site and they look really well made.

Quality was there for sure. Very well thought out boat. Trap puller moves from the back of the boat to the front by the cabin to lift the tender onto the roof. The A/C ($6000) is an option not really necessary in my opinion. Huge deck space dual controls ect. Only draw back in my opinion is the v-berth is small. All for the boat show special of $209,000. Nice to dream.

Back