1/2 tsp worcstershire sauce
1 3/4 cups milk
1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 cup sour cream
2 cans salmon , drained and flaked
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 tbsp melted butter

cook macaroni, drain set aside
in large saucepan melt 3 tbsp butter, cook onions , garlic til tender, blend in flour and worcestershire and then gradually stir in milk. cook over medium heat stiring constantly until mixture boils and thickens.remove from heat.
add cheese, stiring until meltd, stir in sour cream,salmon and macaroni.
transfer to a 2 L(8 cup) casserole dish
combine bread crumbs and 1 tbsp of melted butter,spoonaround inside edge of casserole dish.;

Bake uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know when its ready, I'm coming for dinner!!:D

Sounds great. I'll try that one for sure. It is similar to one I have tried in the past but with a few different incredients. Thanks:).

Do to the holiday yesterday we are having it tonight.

A few changes for us though.

1 Tbsp of Tabasco when cooking down the onions and garlic.
1 Tsp of Sea Salt
Extra cheddar in the sauce. Load it up..... Old Cheddar
Fresh Salmon left overs Instead of canned salmon
Panko Crumbs Instead bread crumbs and used 1 cup
Oh and Parm. Cheese on top with the Panko Crumbs

You should see this.... So Yummy

Nice upgrade, i will be right over for lftovers. Might be time to upgrade the recipe been using that 1 for 25 years lol. Panko and hot suace - use it next time we make . Glad you enjoyed it. We are trying the blackened halibut recipe tonite.

Nice upgrade, i will be right over for lftovers. Might be time to upgrade the recipe been using that 1 for 25 years lol. Panko and hot suace - use it next time we make . Glad you enjoyed it. We are trying the blackened halibut recipe tonite.

Your more then welcome to come for leftovers but why not come for a freshly cooked dinner.

thanks for the offer , but a bit of a journey from the mainland. Will have to wait until summer when i am heading or returning to Bamfield. Inlaws used to live in Comox Spent a bit of time there.

Had this for dinner tonight with Franks red hot on top ...MMMM, And for lunch at work tomorrow. Thanks GoGreen

TY , i am glad everyone enjoyed it. Snows melting now it is time to come up with some new recipes

Hmmm.... I think I'll giver a go.

We won't talk about the calories but we all enjoyed it and my grandson said it was awsome We made it as per the recipe Just another great meal from the sea

Back