Rods and reels

buzzbomb

1- TFO pacific mooching/down rigger reel. Comes with box paper work and reel case. Used one season and has new backing and 20lbs p line. $200

2- river set up brand new never used. 10,6 medium light casting trophy rod with Abu Garcia ambassador reel. Both are brand new with line and reel box and paper work $200

3- Roddy gator tail 7ft Hali rods. I got two of them both used one day last year, like new. $50 each

I live on the main land but have no problem shipping at buyers cost. can send pics to email or text. Thanks Chris 604-803-3403

1- TFO pacific mooching/down rigger reel. Comes with box paper work and reel case. Used one season and has new backing and 20lbs p line. $200

2- river set up brand new never used. 10,6 medium light casting trophy rod with Abu Garcia ambassador reel. Both are brand new with line and reel box and paper work $200

3- Roddy gator tail 7ft Hali rods. I got two of them both used one day last year, like new. $50 each

I live on the main land but have no problem shipping at buyers cost. can send pics to email or text. Thanks Chris 604-803-3403
Can you post or send me some pictures. Thanks

Back