Revolution 4 in 19p 400 bucks.

Wooly

Hey folks I have 4 stainless props for sale. All are used but in excellent shape, no dents dings or any damage.

Dm me your cell number on here and I will send you pictures if one of them interest you.

I can deliver anywhere from kitimat-PG and PG-Van island as I’m headed to Victoria in a week.

-Eco enertia 16x18p RH. Used for one season but you would never know. Still
Looks new.

-2 x revolution 4 in 17p. I have an RH and LH
I won’t separate these two.

-revolution 4 in 19p.

will be out of service fishing for the next 2 days. Will check msgs when back in service.

Hey folks I have 4 stainless props for sale. All are used but in excellent shape, no dents dings or any damage.

Dm me your cell number on here and I will send you pictures if one of them interest you.

I can deliver anywhere from kitimat-PG and PG-Van island as I’m headed to Victoria in a week.

Looks new.

-revolution 4 in 19p.

will be out of service fishing for the next 2 days. Will check msgs when back in service.
The REV 4 in 19P is RH

Looks new.

-revolution 4 in 19p.

Pm sent

Looks new.

-revolution 4 in 19p.

THE REV 4s in 17p are both sold. Pending sale

Looks new.

-revolution 4 in 19p.

$1000 for the eco and $500 for the rev 4 in 19p

Updated pricing on props.

850 for the eco

400 for the 19p rev 4

heading south to van island (Victoria, Tofino) on the 30th will deliver down there

The rev 4 in 19p is only prop left. Heading to Victoria from PG in the am if anyone wants it delivered free of charge.
Cheers.

Back