Re Finishing Flashers

the fog ducker

Hi Boy's
looking for some advice on possibly resurfacing some of my HotSpot Flashers, I have around 20 or 30 that are still in great shape , but , reallty faded, and or worn out from the sand ! I am thinking just using a heat gun to remove the old , and try to find the Holograph Plaid type decal, in a sheet perhaps , 3m or someone maybe , has anyone done this , where might I find this material , I'm sure a few of you may be thinking of this , sent an email to Hotspot regarding replacements , no response yet ,,,
thanks in advance ,

FD...;)

IMG_3509.jpg

Thanks Guy's

Ok , Chinook , Thanks , Capital Iron does have a few types , Crushed glow , 3d plaid , waiting for pricing , comes in a roll , by the foot , 2nd , Signorama , sells several different ,finishes , Crushed ice , chrome or Glow , and several prismatic finishes , 15 in. wide by one yard long arround $ 15 , that's a good deal , waterproof , extremely adhesive , he thinks it actually may be the same stuff the Pro's use . I am going to go look at some samples next week , my math tells me you can do 6 flashers , both sides for about $ 2.50 each , or 12 single sides for half that , Sounds justifyable to me , Thanks to all your inputs , I will follow up , once I see there samples , and as Dogbreath said , check your local Hobby , Craft Shops..

Have a great weekend

Cheers...FD,,,,

IMG_3509.jpg

Outdoor Emporeum in Seattle next to Safeco Field has quite a few replacements, that are a couple of bucks each and fit most flashers. Quite a selection. Good overall candy store with some greaat prices.

Back