Radio/ TV ads To Protest Duncan?

Is any group representing the sports sector thought/thinking about running Media adds to tell the truth about Johnny? If there was ever a time, this would be it. I mean something super simple regarding the halibut allocation and his lack of support to the rec group and how this turning a blind eye should send up Red Flags to Joe Voter. I firmly believe that the key to beating him is getting Joe Voter on our side. The general public

I would like to make a statement for what its worth..... I am voting NDP. I made my decision mid week last week after alot of thinking this out. To most this might not be a big deal but too me its huge. I have always without any thinking voted conservative and voting is someting i take very seriously.

I am a business owner who hunts(gun owner obviously) and fishes and I am voting NDP. My grandfather will be haunting me at some point im sure. For the first time in my life (and hopefully the last). I talk to everyone i can about how i feel about him in hopes to at least get them thinking (the VAST majority of the people i surround myself with are Conservatives). I think this is the right call for our area but not for Canada. ( i could never fathom an NDP federal Government I will admit that if the Conservatives are one riding short of a majority because of this i will be a bit choked.

Lorne

Last edited by a moderator:
Although i dont live in Duncan's riding i have friends that do.They are all voting NDP just to get rid of him.They are also trying to spread the message on our behalf.

CBC Radio 'On the Island' announced ~07:00 Monday morning they are trying to get Duncan on their show at some point this week. Stay tuned.

I would like to make a statement for what its worth..... I am voting NDP. I made my decision mid week last week after alot of thinking this out. To most this might not be a big deal but too me its huge. I have always without any thinking voted conservative and voting is someting i take very seriously.

I will admit that if the Conservatives are one riding short of a majority because of this i will be a bit choked.

Takes some mighty big cajones to make the decision you have Lorne, and especially going Public with that! I very much Commend you for doing so, and you gotta know you have our heartfelt and most sincere THANKS! I very much hope that the majority in your riding feel the same, and that the message is well sent to both Duncan and his party that their continued pandering to the select few has gone on long enough!

I also recognize the risk involved regarding the potential shortcoming in achieving a Conservative majority. And I very much wish they had left us another option to get our message across. But they didn't of course, and they seem to believe that we will all quietly slink away and keep our discontent with their behavior to ourselves. That simply cannot happen. Even with all the associated risks, this presents the greatest opportunity we have seen so far in this entire quagmire of a battle, and one we must capitalize on!

KUDOS to Lorne and everyone else in Duncan's riding for choosing to Fight the Good Fight! I very much wish you All The Best in this endeavor, and reiterate that if there is ANYTHING I can do to help, please do not hesitate to call on me!

Good Luck & God Speed! ;)

Cheers,
Nog

Back