Pursuit 2150 DC for Sale - $18, 500

dance a jig

This boat is has great versatility as a fishing boat, ski boat, and picnic boat, and come with the well known Pursuit quality and ride. See photos at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/100386256424895118273/2150DC04?authkey=Gv1sRgCJab3-Cgyv3rzAE#

Boat Specs:
Price $18,500
Model & Year - Pursuit 2150 Dual Console - 1994
Length - 20’ 6”
Beam - 8’ 0”
Draft - 1’ 2”
Approx. Dry Wt. - 2,400 lbs
Fuel Capacity - 86 US gallons
Deadrise at transom - 20 degrees

Engine Specification:
Model & Year - Yamaha 200 hp Saltwater Series - 1994
Hours - Only 375
Other - Runs perfect; comes with many spares include spare propeller

Boat Key Features:
+ Very, very good ride
+ Very large cockpit area
+ Lots of storage – fish/storage forward, console storage, midship jumpseat storage

Equipment Included:
+ Caukins galvanized trailer which is in excellent shape and has near new tires and new brakes in 2009
+ Bimini top with Eisenglass front and side curtains
+ Sunbrella storage cover
+ Custom cushions for seats
+ Pooderbuilt fixed kicker motor bracket
+ Lowrance 525 GPS chartplotter / depthsounder and Navionics chart
+ Marine radio (2009)
+ Washdown pump
+ Swimstep
+ Dual batteries with selector switch
+ Racor fuel/water separator filter
+ Ez-Steer (links steering of Primary motor and kicker)
+ Anchor and rode, fenders, lines

Not Included In Price:
- Yamaha T8 high-thrust kicker motor w/electric start & hydraulic lift & 25” shaft length (‘09); 5 yr warranty
- 3 electric Scotty downriggers with swivel bases (2 with extended booms)

Comments:
For those who don’t know, Pursuit is regarded by many as one of the best production boat built in the US because of very good riding hulls, best of class fit/finish, and fiberglass box stringer system. This model is a good dual purpose boat and features a strong deep vee hull that is big water capable (most bow riders are not) and a huge cockpit area. Condition is excellent. There very few of these around on the west coast because Pursuit did not have a dealer network on the west coast then, and I had this shipped from Wisconsin when I bought it in 1999. I frequently have strangers come to look at the boat when docked and comment how much they like this design. I have priced slightly higher than a Grady White Tournament 19 would be if selling on the west coast because it is much more boat. The whole package is excellent, and I am selling because after 11 years of ownership of this rig, I am moving to a bigger Pursuit.

Thanks for looking.

DAJ:)

How much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DSCN4812-2-1.jpg

Sold!:):):)

Back