Pro Line 35 Express

its only like 1500 a month for the next 10 years, peanuts for you ballers lol
It's a hell of a lot of boat compared to a used or new aluminum, and you are going to have big moorage bill on top. Nice that you can have two beds set up all the time and still have dinner/lunch and breakfast at a table. Trips with my wife and kids would be way more enjoyable, but I'd have to leave the boat on the west coast for Aug/September every year.

Stabilizer poles? It looks like there are outriggers. Pretty beamy boat to need stabilizers. 12.5 beam.

She's underpowered, eh @Stizzla here's one with 1050hp, I wonder what the hull is rated for?

Seriously your friends boat is awsome, hope it sells to a member.

They would be outriggers.. Fished that boat for 3 or 4 years now for Tuna.. great boat to fish out of for sure...

It's a hell of a lot of boat compared to a used or new aluminum, and you are going to have big moorage bill on top. Nice that you can have two beds set up all the time and still have dinner/lunch and breakfast at a table. Trips with my wife and kids would be way more enjoyable, but I'd have to leave the boat on the west coast for Aug/September every year.

Stabilizer poles? It looks like there are outriggers. Pretty beamy boat to need stabilizers. 12.5 beam.

She's underpowered, eh @Stizzla here's one with 1050hp, I wonder what the hull is rated for?

Seriously your friends boat is awsome, hope it sells to a member.
Yep. I’d take the trips anyday.
Edit: I will say the local boat posted is still a great boat at a great price.

They would be outriggers.. Fished that boat for 3 or 4 years now for Tuna.. great boat to fish out of for sure...
Amazing, and they don't even list the beam that's why I had to go to Yacht world and started looking at other boats, not to undercut your post. Man, I want to get in the brokerage business, since so many brokers don't know boats or make mistakes like that. I visited my old commercial boat last month and loved the stabilizers it had but assume they are only good at low speeds. Poor mans seakeeper :)

Back