Please delete

I like to thank everyone for all your suggestions and would like all to know that I am now the proud owner of a 16ft DE, just picked up a bare hull in very good condition, just have to find power for it......tks again for everyone's help and recommendations

any pictures

I think the extra 2 ft will be beneficial in the long run. Does not look like it is set up for riggers, I think that is a bonus, you get to set to up the way you want. Looks like it never stayed in a marina-no bottom paint. How is the trailer, I see it has guide-ons, that will be a help.

I think the extra 2 ft will be beneficial in the long run. Does not look like it is set up for riggers, I think that is a bonus, you get to set to up the way you want. Looks like it never stayed in a marina-no bottom paint. How is the trailer, I see it has guide-ons, that will be a help.
I am so glad I listened, a 14 would have definitely been tight, trailer is a U-build in very good condition, but the floors and transom are solid, a very good platform to start with, hull and gel coat in great condition......I am very pleased with the purchase, just need power and controls to start

I had my eye on that one but knew it would move quick, Great deal! If you have a change of heart on the project, give me a shout :D

I'm leaning towards a 14ft DE, rig it with a newer 40-60hp.

Click on his name in the post above and a window will pop up. In that window near the bottom middle it will say: start a conversation. Click that and your off to the races.

Last edited:
Back