Pick up your kicker.

beak

Watching sportfishing B.C this weekend with Mark Penndlington and Chris Dunn. They were fishing in the Charlottes for flatties.Anyways watching the credits at the end it shows the two in there new Kingfisher running full out with the kicker down. Had to have a little laugh next time your watchin be sure to watch the end.

GOOD EYE!! Beak.
That is about the 3rd time I have seen that episode.
Had it recorded this time so I could rewind it and check it out. I can't laugh to hard as I have done it once before as well. Don't feel to smart when you turn around and see that.
I would like to see Penndligton tail up a 50 lber and put that on one of his shows.
I can't wait, we will be back up in Masset June 16 for a week.

I think a lot of us have done it,but they should edit that.Guess they never thought anyone would notice.

Just did it on the weekend. What an idiot .

The day started out a little weird as well. My 4 year old son must have been playing around with the trim tabs on my new 24' Striper. Had them fully deflected. Son of a biatch, I could not for the life of me keep that thing up on plane without falling off to one side. Like a basketball being pushed through the water. When I turned around I saw two rooster tails from the tabs being pinned all the way up. That was embarrasing . I had two friends out for their first time and they looked a little concerned to say the least.

Happens to the best of us. LOL

Back