Photo Bucket

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
Last night every picture I ever load on SFBC was deleted. Including the derby recognition thread and the tackle for sale. Can anyone help my make these public again.

I have had to replace every photo on each of the important threads in the mean time..... That Sucked, but its done. If I cant figure out how to correct every photo on Photo Bucket they will all be deleted except derby stuff till end of derby.

HELP........

Last edited by a moderator:
Turns out my account was scrambled.....

Q: How does scrambling the file name help my privacy?
A: Default photo file names generally follow a consistent format; e.g. IMG1939.JPG, IMG1940.JPG, IMG1941.JPG. Let’s say you have a Private album with a group of photos that contain the default photo file names. You decide to share the link to one of the photos in that Private album. It could be possible for someone to guess the link to other photos in that Private album since the files have a similar format. If they guess the exact link, they can see that photo even though you never shared the link with them. By scrambling the file name, there is not an easy way to guess what the links could be for other photos in the album.

Q: If I scramble all of my photos and video file names, can I change them back?
A: No, this is a permanent change to the file names for your photos and videos uploaded to Photobucket.

Q: What happens to links that I’ve already shared?
A: Those links will change too so you will need to go back and re-establish the link with the new, scrambled link code.

Q: What happens to slideshows that I’ve already created?
A: Slideshows point to the photo files names so existing slideshows may need to be re-created so they can point to the new scrambled photo file names

sounds like a pain in the ***

Back