On da prowl for sum chrome

yo mama

Ah time to spend another find day in the woods of British Columbia in search of some steelhead. I think I will throw a dart a the map of the island and then depart. Gotta make sure to stop in at A&W and get a couple of mama burgers first!!

Any "99% dead" coho still swimmin around Mama? Whats the latest you have ever seen them in the flow? anyone?

Edited by - totally tyee on 01/25/2004 18:01:46

Any "99% dead" coho still swimmin around Mama? Whats the latest you have ever seen them in the flow? anyone?

hi everyone,
im headed back up to the stamp this weekend, for the second time ever(first time was just a blast, best, most fun ive ever had steelheading), and i was wondering can u walk to the slide pool from the trail that parralels the gun range..last time i managed to get one fish from the bucket, but didnt go any further up that trail...just wondering, cuz i dont wanna go to the falls pool if its crowded, thats not what fishing is about....also, is there any other parts that are accesible from the beaver creek road.

thanks a lot,

Cody

hi everyone,
im headed back up to the stamp this weekend, for the second time ever(first time was just a blast, best, most fun ive ever had steelheading), and i was wondering can u walk to the slide pool from the trail that parralels the gun range..last time i managed to get one fish from the bucket, but didnt go any further up that trail...just wondering, cuz i dont wanna go to the falls pool if its crowded, thats not what fishing is about....also, is there any other parts that are accesible from the beaver creek road.

thanks a lot,

Cody

hi everyone,

thanks a lot,

Cody

hi everyone,

thanks a lot,

Cody

Back