Offering Custom Marine Fabrication and Welding in the Comox Valley

FishBC.org

Now offering Custom Marine / Metal work in shop in the Comox Valley.
We'll work the rest of VI if you're willing to bring the work to us.
Interested in building radar arches, prop guards, boat railings, trailer repairs, and or additions. Stainless wash bins for the boat, or whatever you can think of, we can probably build. We are willing to keep our shop rate comparable, and a happy customer, is a return customer. We ask 50% deposit on quotes, and balance due upon completion. Have ideas? Send them to us!
We're the little guy with quality college educated ticketed work, and we do the job right the first time. We are completely set up to work with mild steel, aluminum, and stainless. We have plasma cutters, pulse mig welders, and much more equipment at our disposal. If you can think it, we can blueprint and build it.

Send us a pm for more info or email info @ metalandmarine.com
Don't mind the blah blah blah on the front page. We are still adding content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i haven't had time to complete that yet. This weekend probably. That's just space holder text :)
Shop is ready. I have 3 welders including a Miller 350p, and can do aluminum, stainless, and mild steel work.
I have a pipe bender, and plasma cutter as well.

That 350 pulse a push machine, or do you run the 1lb spool?
I sold my Linc. wire, just run a Tig/stick now.

Still have space for some jobs this coming week if anyone needs something built. Radar arch??

I need an arch, but unfortuneatly theres a little too much distance between us,
I'm over on the mainland, unless theres an explorer 622WA near you to pattern off of

I need an arch, but unfortuneatly theres a little too much distance between us,
I'm over on the mainland, unless theres an explorer 622WA near you to pattern off of

I'll see if I can locate one that I could get some measurements from. Year?

That 350 pulse a push machine, or do you run the 1lb spool?
I sold my Linc. wire, just run a Tig/stick now.

Push / Pull with the XR Edge gun, for aluminum. I'm just running a standard push gun though for steel through it when I do steel. I'd rather not have to change liners repeatedly in the XR Gun to swap.
12 "rolls.

2000 but I think they are still the same till current year

2000 but I think they are still the same till current year

I'll go scouting tomorrow and see if I can't find a marina that would have one sitting and take some measurements.
Assuming you'd also want rocket launchers?. Stainless or Aluminum? Aluminum would be cheaper. Once I know what you want I can get the measurements, and get an idea what it will cost. I've a dandy pipe bender and in general like to keep pipe to under 2" od for this application both for ease of working with, as well as price to the customer.

Do you have any links to any in particular style that you like?
Maybe send some via pm.

Thanks!

Believe I found a boat for the measurements, but you've yet to send me a pm with a similar style to what you're looking for so I could put a quote together. I'll backburner this until you've had time.

Anyone else need anything built?. Can custom build trailers, pickup headache racks, etc as well.

Back