Nice looking package for under 10k

That last one is a pretty good deal, personally I would like the newer hull one for more money but that's just me. 500 views in less than a day should tell you how sought after these hulls are. Imo I don't think you can get a more solid sea worthy hull than a DE, maybe Hourstons.

That's my boat, glad you guys think it's an okay deal. I'm pretty open on price, she's been a good boat to me but my interest in keeping multiple boats has seriously waned

Good luck with the sale! Just a heads up I think you have the add posted in the wrong section, I was looking for the add under boats/power which is where all the power boats are listed and couldn't find it. Then finally found it under the general boats listings. You'll deff get more views under the power section.

I just bought the boat for a little under asking in the first post :) Had to act fast! Boat was very clean and well looked after. Exactly what I was waiting for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Rob, and welcome to the best fishing site there is! Are you going to be using the boat in Victoria? You got yourself one nice looking fishing setup, bet you had to get on that fast. Were you the first one to get to look at it?

I'll be using the boat around Sooke, Victoria, and Gulf Islands. One other person looked at it before me, but I think I was first to contact. Another arrived as I was looking. The seller said he was going crazy answering all the email!

Back