NHL/Canucks Thread 09/10

I would have to say Raycroft & Raymond are the sandwhich and Kesler is the toothpick holding it all together!

But yes get him inked Gillis!

Lets see how we fare against Dallas tomorrow.

looking forward to see bieksa on the first line playing forward, that could be an interesting line I predict he lights it up tonight.

quote:Originally posted by mr killer

looking forward to see bieksa on the first line playing forward, that could be an interesting line I predict he lights it up tonight.

I dunno... sure looked out of place last game

I know I'm going way out on a limb on this one but I just have a feeling that lines going to be good with Burrows and Henrik, I thought he looked pretty good in the first couple periods playing up. if he brings some net presence he could be effective kind of like the old Jovo days, always wondered why they didn't play him up more.

Good to see Johnson back so soon. That fall looked really nasty. We need his body in front of those powerplay blue line shots.

I dont see a leader on that team.Coaching staff cant ignite players all the time, it has to come from a team player. I just see players on that team.

B Gibb

I'd say Kesler is the leader he's been doing it by example, he's our heart and soul, be good to see him get the C one day but probably never happen

Kesler is leading this team all the way! Players have already said he is the most vocal playing in the dressing room and on the ice!

Lets see what Dallas throws at us.

-Steve

Back