New World Record Roosevelt Elk

IronNoggin

From taxidermist Craig Stolle:

Q0Io5gP.jpg

"Being an Official Measurer for Boone & Crockett I get to see some impressive trophies.
Recently I was invited to be part of a panel assembled to score and verify the new Worlds Record Roosevelt Elk.
It has now been verified and stands as the new record at 419 6/8

Pitt Lake Monster.

Simply WOW!!

Nog

Q0Io5gP.jpg

"Being an Official Measurer for Boone & Crockett I get to see some impressive trophies.
Recently I was invited to be part of a panel assembled to score and verify the new Worlds Record Roosevelt Elk.

Pitt Lake Monster.

Simply WOW!!

Nog
Incredible. Have spent a fair bit of time up in the backwoods of Pitt and have seen some monsters back there. They like to wonder down around the Stave upper river too. Not hard to find at all. And we've now had them in our back yard too in town. Would love to get a draw for one of them beauties. Enough meat there for a long time!

Q0Io5gP.jpg

Pitt Lake Monster.

Simply WOW!!

Nog

Holy crap

Been putting in for nanaimo lakes and lake cowichan LEH .. fingers crossed one year i will get a draw. Gotta get lucky one year, some beauty bulls here on the island also.

I saw a few big ones on the Tahsis highway last year but nothing like that-I had no idea they got that big in BC.

Back