New Merc V12 O/S's

Not saying we all need 600hp but maybe the 2 speed gearbox????????
wait until you strike a log and get the service bill. These are for high rolling florida wake-makers. I don’t think we will see too many of these on the left coast, just like people in larger boats are realizing the downside of the pod drives in our log filled water, I know of at least 3 pods that are sitting in the Strait of Georgia, not to mention how many props the forward facing ones go though.

wait until you strike a log and get the service bill. These are for high rolling florida wake-makers. I don’t think we will see too many of these on the left coast, just like people in larger boats are realizing the downside of the pod drives in our log filled water, I know of at least 3 pods that are sitting in the Strait of Georgia, not to mention how many props the forward facing ones go though.
Huh.. sorry you know of pods that fell of when someone struck a log?

I think means IPS style pod drives, not outboard pods.
yes lol IPS pod drives, anthough there are a fair number of outboards at the bottom to, but not due to pod mounting.

yes lol IPS pod drives, anthough there are a fair number of outboards at the bottom to, but not due to pod mounting.

There was a rig on the hard at lgm and the ips drives were back in the mud off Spanish banks. So if sand and take em, logs sure can too. These were actually recovered at low tide and one actually survived. Cool tech but I agree those merc ips style drives are doomed on the west coast haha

There was a rig on the hard at lgm and the ips drives were back in the mud off Spanish banks. So if sand and take em, logs sure can too. These were actually recovered at low tide and one actually survived. Cool tech but I agree those merc ips style drives are doomed on the west coast haha
I know of two that are in 800ish feet in the somewhere off nanaimo, owner said he marked the location for recovery.... yeah not happening in 800 feet. Yeah not tech for our coast.

Back