New JDF

totally tyee

I was in Canadian Tire today and of course I wondered into the fishing gear section..........I noticed a new line of teaser head named "JDF". They look alot like the krippled but with the Anchovy Special colours. has anyone else seen these or tried them?

TT

there not as flexable as the rhsy davis ones, there made from cheap plastic and they come with the those little red pins, ive heard if you get a good strike the pins break. i like the tooth picks. does any one like those new red pins that the teaser heads are coming out with?

They are the "Krippled" teaser head first introduced by Jim Gillbert. O'ki Tackle bought (or stole) the design and mold. They work well when your bait is poor quality. More plastic to hold the shape.

they seem to work ok, a little more bend than a
rhys davis head. i don't mind the red pins but they
should probly sell them in bulk, cuz they can get lost
easily.

YOu can buy them as extras at most tackle shops.... i know nikka sells both types rhys davis and the ones for the jim gilbert ones

I have been using for the last three weeks. I love the roll and seems to work really well.

Did ya notice how they roll one way and an 'Anchovy Special' rolls the other way?;)[}:)]

they do sell the red pins in packs of 10, but they also come in hot pink and glow!!! I also have nothing but good things to say about the JFD. have used them often with great success!!! Some people just have a hard time giving a new product the time of day. My fishing partner wont fish anchovy unless he has the JFD>

Back