Nanaimo/Gabriola Area Winter Springs?

Rob if your planing on going out let me know, the boat needs to get out. last year mid january we had a couple good days out by entrence island 18lb winter and a couple smaller ones. Not sure if she mentioned it but I ran into your sister an finning, small world. any way if im not hitting up the stamp this weekend I will be out your way. let me know

Yeah my sister did mention that, i noticed all the guys on your boat had cat hats and asked her a while back but she didnt know. I'm hoping to get out but im not sure what boat i'll be in, The trophy is getting new canvas this week and im not sure if it will be ready. If not i'll be out in the 16 foot tinny, last year i earliest i got anything decent was late january/early february.
P1010066.jpg

nice chromer 8, and then a 25 to boot.

A guy i know,( he caught the 31 in march off fingers), swears by Porlier in december for fish, but if im in the little boat i'll just go to thrasher.

Danm 18 and 25 is a solid august fish much less january.Ill be headin out next week if the weathers good. will post report if its decent

Rob I'll try and get my plans together....Maybe we could pick you up on the way out. the more people that know what there doing on the boat = more fish :D

quote:A guy i know,( he caught the 31 in march off fingers), swears by Porlier in december for fish, but if im in the little boat i'll just go to thrasher.

Thanks now I cant stop thinking about it

hey salty let me know how ya did if you get out.
winds keeping me in today

Back