Moving Sale

Sitkaspruce

It official!!![8D]

I am now a permenant resident of Port McNeill. That means some stuff has to go. It is located in Fort St. James.

1999 Merc 9.9 4stroke, bought new in 2001, with approx 20 hours, all in fresh water. It has been in storage for 4 years. It has cosmetic rub marks on the cowling from sitting in a rubber tire while being transported. Needs a tank and hose. Was the kicker on my old boat and on my 12'. Asking $1000 obo. (Pictures soon)

1983 merc 90, in-line 6 cyl, power trim, hours unknown, new starter and bedix last summer, new control cables in 05. Runs great. Asking $1000 obo

OldBoats015.jpg

Two Scotty manual downriggers w/cables. Asking $100 for both.

Drigger.jpg

2004 SS offshore kicker bracket, designed for up to 30 hp. Excellent for a 4 stroke kicker. New $300, asking $175 obo

Kicker.jpg

New last year, Hummingbird 535 depthsounder w/ temp and speed. Used approx 10 hours. Have box and papers and is still under warranty. Asking $150 obo
http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/p...d=1408474396672204&subctgrid=1408474396672306

19' Fiberform, needs power and some TLC, comes with a head and trailer. Will make a great project boat. Asking $500 or offers.

ffboat.jpg

Old_Boats_021.jpg

16' Silverline, cracked transom, good seats, 10 gallon metal fuel tank. Come haul it away if you want to fix it. If not, it will go to a fire practice one night.

OldBoats016.jpg

Other than the boats and the 90 hp, if the movers will allow it, I will bring the stuff down to the island in early April and pick up can be arrainged from there. Any other questions fire away

Cheers

SS

Hey SS, I'm interested in the mounting bracket for the kicker, is it in McNeil or not. And if it is will you ship it down to Victoria?

The kicker bracket is in Fort St. James, but I can bring down when I move and then ship it to you.

Let me know

SS

The kicker bracket is in Fort St. James, but I can bring down when I move and then ship it to you.

Let me know

SS

Not sure how to edit as the program will not let me.

Downriggers sold pending funds
9.9 merc sold pending funds

Cheers

SS

New Prices

9.9 kicker...Sold
Downriggers...Sold

90hp outboard...was $1000...now $800
Sounder...was $150.....now $130
Kicker Bracket...was $175....now $150

SS

Back