Metal Polish

pescador

Just spent the weekend waxing the hull and polishing the aluminum and stainless. I used McGuires metal polish on the stainless and aluminium. The stainless was a breeze. The aluminum.....not so much. It was a mother to get the polish off. What's the best (easiest) metal cleaner out there pls? I don't want to spend 6 hours next year doing this again...

Tim got me onto the Buff magic for my boat and found it did a pretty good job on the metal bits a nd pieces.... still took 6hrs or more...ask Tim how long he worked on his boat...;)

tim got me onto the buff magic for my boat and found it did a pretty good job on the metal bits a nd pieces.... Still took 6hrs or more...ask tim how long he worked on his boat...;)
sshhhhhh!!;)

Easy is good. I'll try the Shila next time and my power equipment versus doing by hand. Thanks.

I went looking for "Buff Magic" in Victoria after reading someones post about how well it worked on their deck.Couldn't find it anywhere.Any suggestions?

Harbour Chandler in Nanaimo has it (buff magic) if you are up that way. I used it to polish my boat this spring and it does bring back a new shine.

Back